Fall 2016 finals are Sunday, December 4 at 11:00 a.m.!Going strong for over 8 years, the Pittsburgh Pinball League is a social and competitive pinball league for all ranges of skill.
As with previous seasons, you play one session per week (your choice of Thursday, Friday, or Sunday each week). A score is kept each week and you can drop your lowest two scores, so there is no score penalty for missing 2 weeks. Additionally there is a makeup week that can be played should you miss a week. Everyone plays in the finals against others in their skill range.
To join the PPL just show up at any league night and introduce yourself. The cost is $20 for the entire season (plus coin-drop on the games you play). Your league fee gets you:
- Access to PPL's private clubhouse on league nights with 40+ pinball machines
- World Pinball Player Ranking Points (WPPRs a.k.a. "Whoopers")
- A raffle entry to win a pinball machine at the end of each fall season (paid members only)
- The PPL discount card good at local businesses
- A private season's-end finals party with food, drinks, and prizes!